Nada Yoga is the science of inner transformation and unity through sound and tone. This 4-week course will help you experience the transformative effects of the yoga of sound, led by Swami Madhuram Puri.
The course includes:
• using ancient Vedic mantras for your wellbeing;
• kirtan and bhajan chanting with translations and explanations provided;
• meditation using selected Nada Yoga techniques;
• a 'sound bath': deep relaxation with live bamboo flute music.
Live online classes for four Thursday evenings in the comfort of your own home, via ZOOM.DATES
- Click here to register and reserve your place on Zoom.
- Choose your payment method from the options below and let us know.
- If you're new to us, check your email Inbox/Spam folder for our Health Care Registration Form.
- The Zoom 'join meeting' link will be sent in a separate confirmation email.
- YIDL Scotland Monthly Pass annual members | voluntary donation (button below)
standard fee | £40
concession | £35If you can't afford the fees in one payment, please contact us for other options.
07903 124176 | 0131 629 9895