News & Events
Yoga in Daily Life offers a wide variety of special events periodically on weekends and other times during the week - both within our Centres and at other venues.
Programmes so far have included: Chanting Workshops; Weekend Health Workshops; Talks eg. "Vegetarianism & Yoga - what's the connection?"; Sustainable Eco-Living Exhibitions; Yoga & Meditation Weekend Retreats; Mind Body Spirit Festivals; Veggie Pride; Classical Indian Music Concerts; and the annual UK Tour with His Holiness Swamiji Maheshwarananda, founding authior of Yoga in Daily Life.
All of these are part of the broader application of yogic principles leading to truly living yoga in our daily life.
Due to the weekend seminar by Vishwaguru Swami Maheshwarananda, no classes will run on the evening of Friday 29th September, or the mornings of Saturday 30th and Sunday 1st October. Our Standing Order members are invited to attend the Friday evening lecture free of charge - just bring your card with you.
- The beginners class on Thursday will now start at 7pm and finish at 8.30pm
- New one-hour classes in Dynamic Yoga and Back Care Yoga will run from 6-7pm on Mondays and Wednesdays respectively
- Weekday morning classes on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings will now start at 9am
Three new 8-week courses will begin during the last week of September:
- Beginners course will start on Tuesday 26th September from 7-9pm
- Intermediate course begins on Wednesday 27th September from 7-9pm
- Meditation course will start on Friday 6th October from 7.30-8.30pm