- Beginners class on Thursday will start at 7pm and finish at 8.30pm
- One-hour classes such as Dynamic Yoga and Back Care Yoga will run from 6-7pm on Mondays and Wednesdays respectively
- Earlier weekday morning classes on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings will now start at 9am
News & Events
Yoga in Daily Life offers a wide variety of special events periodically on weekends and other times during the week - both within our Centres and at other venues.
Programmes so far have included: Chanting Workshops; Weekend Health Workshops; Talks eg. "Vegetarianism & Yoga - what's the connection?"; Sustainable Eco-Living Exhibitions; Yoga & Meditation Weekend Retreats; Mind Body Spirit Festivals; Veggie Pride; Classical Indian Music Concerts; and the annual UK Tour with His Holiness Swamiji Maheshwarananda, founding authior of Yoga in Daily Life.
All of these are part of the broader application of yogic principles leading to truly living yoga in our daily life.
Three new 8-week courses will begin during the last week of September:
- Beginners course will start on Tuesday 26th September from 7-9pm
- Intermediate course begins on Wednesday 27th September from 7-9pm
- Meditation course will start on Friday 29th September from 7.30-8.30pm
Thinking of starting yoga?
Want to find out more about Yoga in Daily Life and how it can help you?
FREE BEGINNER YOGA CLASSES
DATE and TIME
Sunday 24th of September from 12pm, 1.15pm and 2.30pm.
Sri Swami Madhavanandaji Ashram | 133 Salusbury Road, Queens Park | NW6 6RN
Vegetarian refreshments provided.
We invite our students to join us for
108 ROUNDS OF THE KHATU PRANAM SEQUENCE.
Location: in Queens Park (near the bandstand)
Date: Saturday 29th July. Starting 10am.
The program will be followed by vegetarian lunch.
Feel free to join in some or all of the practice.
Please bring vegetarian food to share for the lunch.