FREE Yoga Sessions online to celebrate the UN International Day of Yoga
As members of the International Fellowship of Yoga in Daily Life – the system of Vishwaguru Swamiji Maheshwarananda – YIDL friends around the world are sharing the joys and benefits of this ancient life science, philosophy and practice, with free yoga for all on International Yoga Day. You are warmly invited to join us for these free sessions online from anywhere in the world.
DATE & TIMES
Tuesday 21 June 2022
- 12.30-1.15pm | LUNCHTIME YOGA | relaxing & rejuvenating | open to all*
- 6.30-8pm | YOGA FOR ALL | simple yoga, stretching, breathing & meditation | open to all*
Online via Zoom – here's how to book and join your free classes...
At least an hour before class
1. click on each class above that you want to book and attend, in order to pre-register on Zoom;
2. if you haven't been to any of our classes before (or not for 3+ years) you'll receive our full *Registration Health Questionnaire via email to complete and return;
3. you'll receive a confirmation email with the 'click to join meeting' link to your chosen class.
Get ready for class
1. make sure your device is charged and working, your room has space and you have a yoga mat and/or blanket and cushions handy.
2. 10 minutes before class - click on the 'Join Meeting' link in your confirmation email.
3. enjoy your yoga and meditation!
*PLEASE NOTE: If you haven't been to our classes before in Scotland, we'll need you to complete and return our Registration Health Questionnaire before attending online sessions. We'll email it to you once we receive notice of your Zoom booking, or if you email us directly, at least 2 hours before your class.