FREE Yoga Sessions online to celebrate the UN International Day of Yoga
As members of the International Fellowship of Yoga in Daily Life – the system of Vishwaguru Swamiji Maheshwarananda – YIDL friends around the world are sharing the joys and benefits of this ancient life science, philosophy and practice, with free yoga for all on Yoga Day. You are warmly invited to join us for these free sessions online while Scotland remains in coronavirus lockdown.
Sunday 21 June 2020
- 10-11.30am | MORNING YOGA | yoga asanas, breathing, relaxation, meditation | open to all*
- 12-12.30pm | MIDDAY SALUTATIONS | Surya Namaskar & Khatu Pranam sequences | open to all*
- 8-9pm | YOGA NIDRA & MEDITATION | transforming relaxation technique plus meditation | open to all*
Online via Zoom – here's how to book and join your free classes...
Before 21 June
1. click on each class above that you want to book and attend, in order to pre-register on Zoom.
2. if you haven't been to any of our classes before (or not for 3+ years) you'll receive our full *Registration Health Questionnaire via email to complete and return.
3. once your booking is approved, you'll receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link to your chosen class - save this email, you will need it!
On Sunday 21 June
1. make sure your device is charged and working, your room has space and you have a yoga mat or blanket and cushions handy.
2. 10 minutes before class - click on the 'Join Meeting' link in your confirmation email.
3. enjoy your yoga!
*PLEASE NOTE: If you haven't been to our classes before in Scotland, we'll need you to complete and return our Registration Health Questionnaire before being approved for online sessions. We'll email it to you once we receive notice of your Zoom booking, or if you email us directly, before 21 June.